Welcome!
I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while now, and I am finally jumping in to help chronicle and share my daily adventures with my boys & just life in general. After moving from Connecticut to Minnesota almost a year ago (how has it already been that long?!) I haven't been as good at updating family and friends with everything that has been happening in our lives. Hopefully this will help! Plus it will be great to have something to look back on since I'm not the best at documenting my boys growing and all the awesome things that we do.
I first saw the phrase "you are so very loved" on a painting that was being sold on our local online garage sale. It really stuck with me and I decided to name my blog after it! I hope that everyone in my life always remembers that they are so very very loved.
I hope you will continue along this journey with me...:)
No comments:
Post a Comment